Stumped on what to read next? Well never fear because I have a creative idea to help you pick your next book.
The Tbr Book Jar
- Find an empty glass jar, doesn’t matter what size or shape.
- Decorate the jar however you want but make sure the glass is still somewhat translucent if you decide to paint your jar.
- After you decorate your jar, find colored or patterned paper, and cut as many rectangles as you please.
- The measurements for the rectangles are 3cm x 5cm.
- Once you have all your pieces, write the names of the books of your to read books on the papers.
- Once you’ve written the names, fold your papers in half and drop’em into the jar.
Now every time you finish a book and don’t know what to read, just reach into the jar and read the suggestion your given!